Protesters gathered around the world on Tibetan Uprising Day to commemorate the twin anniversaries...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 25, 2018
In an interview with Himal Southasian, University of British Columbia historian Tsering Shakya...
by Cindy | Dec 16, 2015
At The Washington Post, Emily Rauhala reports on government efforts to intensify state-led...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 8, 2015
Last week, CCP Secretary of the Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) Chen Quanguo published an essay in...
by Cindy | Mar 9, 2015
In an interview with a German newspaper last year, the 14th Dalai Lama said that he could very...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo