Protesters gathered around the world on Tibetan Uprising Day to commemorate the twin anniversaries...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 25, 2018
In an interview with Himal Southasian, University of British Columbia historian Tsering Shakya...
by Cindy | Dec 16, 2015
At The Washington Post, Emily Rauhala reports on government efforts to intensify state-led...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 8, 2015
Last week, CCP Secretary of the Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) Chen Quanguo published an essay in...
by Cindy | Mar 9, 2015
In an interview with a German newspaper last year, the 14th Dalai Lama said that he could very...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms