May 28, 2013 2:54 AM
Apple CDT Money corporate responsibility credit crisis economic downturn economic growth economic recovery economic reform economic slowdown exports factories financial crisis 2008-2009 foreign companies Foxconn GDP growth hard landing imports inflation labor conditions labor costs labor rights made in China migrant workers PMI Shenzhen tainted exports toy recall toys United States wages
March 26, 2012 10:53 PM
The number of migrant workers in China reached 262.6 million in 2012, with 163.4 million working away from home for at le
Al Jazeera has produced a four-part series looking at various aspects of China’s rise. Three of four episodes have
May 23, 2013 12:34 PM
As workers’ wages in China increase, manufacturers are turning to countries like Vietnam for lower production costs
May 2, 2013 6:40 PM
- China Still King of the Global Counterfeit Tr...
- Recovery in Question as GDP Growth Slows
- Lego to Build Plant in China
- CCTV Finds Toys Still Made from Medical Waste
- Chinese Graduates Say No Thanks to Factory Jo...
- Survey: Manufacturing Growth Highest in Two Y...
- Artist Puts iPad on Pedestal
- Is Change Emerging in China’s Factories...
- CDT Money: Uncertainty Looms in 2013
- Is Insourcing More Than Just Wishful Thinking...
- CDT Money: Credit Where Credit Is Due
- CDT Money: Bridging The Great Divide
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- Looking Into the Eyes of ‘Made in China’
- Made in US, But Sold in China
- iPhone 5 Sets Accessory Makers Scrambling
- Sock City’s Decline Reveals Economic Di...
- On Economy, Verbal Intervention May Be Key