May 10, 2017
December 1, 2017
After translating the first half of migrant worker Fan Yusu (范雨素)’s viral biographical essay last week, CDT offers the rest of her essay ...
Last week, migrant worker Fan Yusu (范雨素) posted a biographical essay about her struggle through China’s rapid urbanization on a literary ...
May 2, 2017
The Word of the Week comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by Chinese netizens and encountered in online political ...
April 28, 2017
- Lesbians’ Proposal Fans Fear of “Foreign Forces”...
- Translation: Why One Doctor Put Down the Scalpel
- Translation: NGO Staff Are Not “Enemies of the State”...
- Translation: How Autocracies Are Laughed to Death
- Girl at the Summit: A Song for Zhao Wei
- Feng Zhenghu: Welcome to Japan, Mr. Xi Jinping
- Feng Zhenghu: A Day to Reflect
- Yu Jianrong: The Sadness Behind the Scenery
- Feng Zhenghu: On the Phone with New Old Friends
- Feng Zhenghu: Tears Shared over the Phone
- Housing Activists Sentenced for “Picking Quarrels”...
- Feng Zhenghu: Taking Air China to Court
- Feng Zhenghu: Finding the Sunlight
- Feng Zhenghu: Air Mail and Christmas Cards
- Feng Zhenghu: A Hometown Visitor
- Translation: Pu Zhiqiang’s Wife Finds Strength...
- Feng Zhenghu: Gifts from Uncle Wah
- Feng Zhenghu: No Free Lunch