New draft rules from the Ministry of Justice, translated by China Law Translate, aim to further limit foreign participation and influence in Chinese religious life. Foreign adherents of religious groups not under the umbrella of...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 2, 2018
According to a Vatican source, a deal between the Holy See and Beijing on the appointment of...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 16, 2017
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson yesterday delivered public remarks from Washington to mark...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods