The Word of the Week comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by...
by Cindy | Jul 25, 2017
Hundreds of investors gathered in Beijing on Monday to protest the government’s...
by Josh Rudolph | May 6, 2016
Looking at Xi Jinping’s steady tightening of control over the media and long-running...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods