The Word of the Week comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by...
by Cindy | Jul 25, 2017
Hundreds of investors gathered in Beijing on Monday to protest the government’s...
by Josh Rudolph | May 6, 2016
Looking at Xi Jinping’s steady tightening of control over the media and long-running...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms