Former deputy head of the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) and head of the...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 27, 2013
Caijing deputy editor Luo Changping has been removed from his post and transferred to the...
by Anne Henochowicz | May 24, 2013
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. Central Propaganda Department: Firmly rein in the degree of coverage of the Shenzhen Binhai power...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms