Since 2011, the U.S. Congress has barred any cooperation with China in space, forcing the country...
manned space flight
by Grace | Feb 23, 2015
Two mainland Chinese citizens are among the top 100 candidates shortlisted for the Mars One...
by Melissa M. Chan | Nov 11, 2012
As Shenzhou 9 made a triumphant return earlier this year, China is planning to launch Shenzhou 10 in 2013, Reuters reports: The crew could include one female and two male astronauts, who are scheduled to enter the Tiangong 1...
by Xiao Qiang | Sep 25, 2007
From New York Times: In March, during an otherwise routine budget hearing, Michael D. Griffin, the NASA administrator, warned members of Congress that China’s aggressive space program could “easily” put humans on the Moon before American astronauts are able return to the lunar surface under the space agency’s proposed Moon-Mars project. The China card can […]
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism