CDT cannot verify any information presented by Guo Wengui. Guo Wengui, an exiled billionaire with...
by Josh Rudolph | Sep 25, 2017
CDT cannot verify any information presented by Guo Wengui. In another video message over the...
by Xiao Qiang | Sep 14, 2017
CDT cannot verify any information presented by Guo Wengui. For the past six months, from his $67...
by Josh Rudolph | May 15, 2017
Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui, who has suspected ties to China’s intelligence apparatus and is...
by Samuel Wade | Sep 22, 2015
In a written interview with The Wall Street Journal on Tuesday, Chinese President Xi Jinping...
by Xiao Qiang | Dec 2, 2009
Meng Jianzhu (孟建柱), the Minister of Public Security, recently published a long article in the Party publication “Qiushi”《求是》. The title of the article is “Intensify the Construction of Five Capacities,...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods