CDT cannot verify any information presented by Guo Wengui. Guo Wengui, an exiled billionaire with...
by Josh Rudolph | Sep 25, 2017
CDT cannot verify any information presented by Guo Wengui. In another video message over the...
by Xiao Qiang | Sep 14, 2017
CDT cannot verify any information presented by Guo Wengui. For the past six months, from his $67...
by Josh Rudolph | May 15, 2017
Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui, who has suspected ties to China’s intelligence apparatus and is...
by Samuel Wade | Sep 22, 2015
In a written interview with The Wall Street Journal on Tuesday, Chinese President Xi Jinping...
by Xiao Qiang | Dec 2, 2009
Meng Jianzhu (孟建柱), the Minister of Public Security, recently published a long article in the Party publication “Qiushi”《求是》. The title of the article is “Intensify the Construction of Five Capacities,...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’