Global Voices has translated an article from Hong Kong’s InMedia (獨立媒體) [Chinese] on the...
by Xiao Qiang | Feb 15, 2009
From a Sina blogger calling himself “Charlie Chaplin”, translated by CDT’s Lucy Lin : Chinese New Year has passed. Companies large and small will have to start paying taxes. We need to support the government,...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods