Global Voices has translated an article from Hong Kong’s InMedia (獨立媒體) [Chinese] on the...
by Xiao Qiang | Feb 15, 2009
From a Sina blogger calling himself “Charlie Chaplin”, translated by CDT’s Lucy Lin : Chinese New Year has passed. Companies large and small will have to start paying taxes. We need to support the government,...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’