Chinese President and CCP General Secretary Xi Jinping has made it onto the cover of The Economist...
by Samuel Wade | Feb 25, 2011
At The Economist, an interactive map matches China’s provinces and municipalities with different countries by GDP, GDP per capita, population and exports. China is now the world’s second-biggest economy, but some of its...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 26, 2009
Waxy.org discovered a group of about 240 Chinese fans of the Economist Magazine who voluntarily collaborate each week to translate the full contents of the magazine into Chinese and distribute it online: In short, a group of...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo