Chinese President and CCP General Secretary Xi Jinping has made it onto the cover of The Economist...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 26, 2009
Waxy.org discovered a group of about 240 Chinese fans of the Economist Magazine who voluntarily collaborate each week to translate the full contents of the magazine into Chinese and distribute it online: In short, a group of...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China