The Word of the Week comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 5, 2016
A Tianjin court has handed Christian activist Gou Hongguo a three-year suspended sentence for...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 2, 2016
Authorities are moving forward with trials for several detained since last...
by Anne Henochowicz | Oct 17, 2012
Editor’s Note: The CDT Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon is a glossary of terms created by Chinese netizens and frequently encountered in online political discussions. These are the words of China’s online “resistance discourse,” used to...
CDT in the News
- FT – Chinese city suffers food shortages during Covid-19 lockdown
- Mind Matters – Lawyer Turned Citizen Journalist in China Turns Up Again—in Jail
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020