Guangzhou hosted 800 legal professionals from 57 countries at the Global Lawyers Forum this week. The event partly coincided with International Human Rights Day on Tuesday, which the E.U. delegation to China marked by...
World Internet Conference
by Josh Rudolph | Nov 7, 2018
The following propaganda instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Samuel Wade | Dec 4, 2017
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Anne Henochowicz | Dec 9, 2015
The second World Internet Conference begins next week in the picturesque canal city of...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo