This series is a month-by-month recap of censorship instructions issued to the media by government...
by Josh Rudolph | Nov 20, 2018
Peking University graduate Sun Min was one of the 16 student and labor activists detained by...
by lisbeth | Oct 22, 2018
The Cyberspace Administration of China has released draft regulations—since translated by Asia...
by Samuel Wade | May 1, 2018
The 1998 suicide of Peking University student Gao Yan after her alleged rape by a professor has...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms