November 20, 2013 12:39 PM
Africa Africa aid Africa oil Africa relations Africa trade China's rise colonialism Congo dams diplomacy DR Congo energy diplomacy Ethiopia Exim bank foreign aid Ghana Guinea Hillary Clinton infrastructure kenya mining industry Namibia natural resources Nigeria overseas investment South Africa South Sudan Sudan U.S. relations zambia
January 25, 2013 9:48 AM
Since 1982, Chinese-born Yu Hongwei has been living in Mali, where she is a naturalized citizen known by the local name Astan Coulibaly. Women of
The New York Times’ Adam Nossiter reports that China is encountering resistance to oil deals from increasingly assertive African governments:
September 19, 2013 1:50 AM
In what some viewed as a snub the the U.S., new Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta paid his first overseas visit to China and Russia. In Beijing, he met
August 21, 2013 11:42 AM
- African Ties May Indicate China’s Soft ...
- New Database Details China Aid to Africa (Upd...
- Xi Trip Highlights China’s Africa Influ...
- China, Africa and the White Man’s Burde...
- Gunmen Kill Two Chinese Nationals in Nigeria
- Zambia: China’s African Headache
- Africa’s Chinese Diaspora: Under Pressu...
- Chinese Manager Killed at Zambian Mine
- From Africa, Clinton Takes Covert Shots at Ch...
- What Is China Doing in Africa?
- New Book Lauds China’s Investment in Gl...
- Angola’s Chinese Built Ghost Town
- China in Africa: Voices of Approval
- China’s Sudan Opportunity
- China’s African Odyssey
- China, Sudan Discuss Oil Dispute
- South Sudan Expels Chinese Oil Executive
- China in Africa: King Cobra and the Dragon