September 17, 2014 3:33 PM
Arunachal Pradesh Beijing border disputes BRICS Burma Chen Shui-bian Cheonan confucius institute dams diaoyu islands diplomacy east china sea Global Times Hydropower India India border India relations Internet culture Japan Japan relations jonathan watts Li Keqiang Manmohan Singh maps maritime boundaries maritime disputes military affairs Myanmar natural resources navy one-China policy People's Liberation Army philippines protests Russia Somalia South China Sea South China Sea Islands space program Spratly islands Taiwan territorial disputes Tibet U.S. relations U.S military United States UN Security Council Vietnam Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping
May 20, 2013 2:28 PM
If I have to describe potential of India-China ties I will say- INCH (India & China) towards MILES (Millennium of Exceptional Synergy)! —
In light of Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s recent visit to China, Indian China expert D.S. Rajan argues that troop movements
October 29, 2013 8:19 AM
The diplomatic scuffle and military face-off that came when Chinese soldiers allegedly set up camp in northern India earlier this year brought
October 23, 2013 3:49 PM
- Crisis Only a Phone Call Away
- Vietnam Breaks Up Anti-China Protests
- China, India to Ignore Differences, Deepen Ti...
- China, Bhutan Ready for Diplomatic Relations
- Behind Myanmar’s Suspended Dam
- Vietnam Stops Anti-China Protest, Detains Man...
- Dispute Between Vietnam and China Escalates O...
- Vietnam Protests Chinese Naval Exercises
- China Unveils Own Mapping Service
- China Summons Japanese Ambassador Again over ...
- Sinica: China’s Troubled Waters
- Beijing Claims ‘Indisputable Sovereignt...
- China Asserts Sea Border Claims
- China and Vietnam Settle Border Dispute
- Analysts Hail China, Vietnam Deal
- China Showing ‘Flexibility’ on Bo...
- Russia to Return Chinese Land after 40 Years ...
- China Sends Back 8 Geography Textbooks