August 16, 2013 10:36 AM
Beijing children Chongqing death penalty drugs education foreigners in China Guangzhou gun culture Henan human trafficking kidnapping knife attacks Lan Chengzhang migrant workers murder online public opinion organized crime Pakistan police police corruption public security rape rule of law sealed management Shandong Shanghai Sichuan violence Xinjiang
January 29, 2013 2:07 PM
At the Paris Review, Molly Crabapple and British author Warren Ellis discuss how the thousands-strong armada of dead pigs that descended on Shanghai
Li Guanfeng (also known as Li Tianyi), the 17-year-old son of high-profile People’s Liberation Army singer Li Shuangjiang, was arrested
June 28, 2013 9:51 PM
Qiu Riren, an 80-year-old man tried for a murder he committed in 1967, has been sentenced to three years and six months in prison for the crime. Qiu’s
April 2, 2013 11:01 PM
- Li Chengpeng on the Murder of Baby Haobo
- Murder of Infant Generates Outrage Online and...
- School Violence in China and U.S. Spurs Refle...
- 22 School Children Injured in Knife Attack
- China Braces For End Of World
- Chinese Children Killed in Axe Attack
- Foreigner Stabbed to Death in Beijing
- China’s Lies, Damn Lies and Secret Stat...
- China Arrests Man Suspected of Killing 11
- China Rape Arrest After Web Anger
- Two Chinese Students Shot Dead in LA
- Militants Say Chinese Tourist Killed for Reve...
- Chinese Woman Shot Dead in Pakistan
- China Tycoon ‘Ate Poisoned Cat-meat Ste...
- Explosion at Bank Kills 2 in Wuhan
- Serial Killers in China
- Chinese Supercop to the Silver Screen
- Baseball Bat is a Hit as a Defensive Weapon i...