November 27, 2013 12:32 PM
abortion activists adoption aging AIDS birth control demographics documentaries family family planning fashion industry feminism Gender discrimination gender equality gender selection Harbin human trafficking India leftover women marriage matchmaking one-child policy online dating population pregnancy real estate market wealth gap weddings women women's rights
April 23, 2012 11:41 AM
The 11th Annual National Sex Culture Festival (第十一届全国广州性文化节) was held in Guangzhou from November 8-10. A report
An article on Quartz looks at how the one-child policy, and accompanying gender imbalance, is impacting the real estate market in China, and may
September 18, 2013 12:20 PM
At his Sinostand blog, Economic Observer’s Eric Fish argues that China faces bigger dangers than an economic crash: namely, severe water
August 1, 2013 12:36 AM
- What is Real Beauty in China?
- Author Addresses China’s “Leftove...
- Teaching “Leftover Women” to Find...
- An Interview with Zeng Jinyan
- Rejecting the “Leftover Women” La...
- China’s Biggest Problem? Too Many Men
- Fallout From The One-Child Policy
- Two-Child Policy?
- Northern Girls: Interviews with Author Sheng ...
- In China, Women Lag Behind Politically
- Escaping the Rat Race: An Emerging Counter-Cu...
- Bachelor Padding
- Missing Out on a Real Estate Boom
- China Busts Woman for Backseat Ultrasounds
- Birth Rate & Bachelor Blues
- How to Balance the Gender Scale
- Leta Hong Fincher: China’s “Leftover” Women
- China's Great Gender Crisis