November 6, 2013 9:50 PM
air pollution air quality Beijing carbon cap-and-trade carbon footprint carbon tax climate change coal coal power Copenhagen climate change conference economic growth emissions standards energy conservation energy demand environment environmental cooperation environmental policy environmental protection EU global warming Hydropower industrial pollution kyoto protocol made in China outsourcing pollution sustainable development U.S. environment U.S. relations water pollution
July 31, 2013 6:58 PM
China has built 22,000 dams taller than 15 meters since the 1950s, displacing some 16 million people. After a lull in recent years, construction
Beijing energy researcher Jiang Kejun, “part policy insider” and “part maverick,” has proposed a blueprint to quickly
September 1, 2013 5:21 PM
President Obama’s new climate change plan unveiled this Tuesday calls for global action to reduce emissions and address global warming.
June 28, 2013 9:18 PM
- China’s ‘Green’ Highway the...
- Obama, Xi Discuss Climate Change and Cybersec...
- Carbon Cap Proposed, Trading Pilot Unveiled
- Government Imposes Carbon Tax to Curb Emissio...
- Fresh Air Goes on Sale
- Challenging China’s Green Leap Forward
- Smoggy Air Inspires Media Transparency
- China’s Per Capita Carbon Emissions Mat...
- Are China’s Carbon Emissions Understate...
- Pollution In Fashion and Under Rugs
- Time for a China Carbon Tax?
- China Bars Airlines from Paying EU Carbon Tax
- First: China Top Coal Importer in 2011
- How Much Does China Pay for Pollution?
- China May Approve Nuclear Projects After Revi...
- China’s Nuclear Plant on Track
- Protests Over Power Plant Escalate in Haimen ...
- China Orders Nationwide Emission Cuts by 2015