At Reuters, Gul Yousufzai and Saad Sayeed report that armed men in Quetta, the provincial capital...
by Josh Rudolph | Nov 20, 2015
Earlier this week, Radio Free Asia reported that police in Xinjiang had killed 17...
by Josh Rudolph | May 26, 2015
Since 2012, China has been slowly but steadily increasing diplomatic engagement with Afghanistan—a...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 28, 2014
Newly elected Afghan president Ashraf Ghani arrived in Beijing today, where he was welcomed by Xi...
by Josh Rudolph | Mar 18, 2014
After the deadly Kunming train station attack on March 1 highlighted growing tensions between the...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo