At Reuters, Gul Yousufzai and Saad Sayeed report that armed men in Quetta, the provincial capital...
by Josh Rudolph | Nov 20, 2015
Earlier this week, Radio Free Asia reported that police in Xinjiang had killed 17...
by Josh Rudolph | May 26, 2015
Since 2012, China has been slowly but steadily increasing diplomatic engagement with Afghanistan—a...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 28, 2014
Newly elected Afghan president Ashraf Ghani arrived in Beijing today, where he was welcomed by Xi...
by Josh Rudolph | Mar 18, 2014
After the deadly Kunming train station attack on March 1 highlighted growing tensions between the...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms