With the U.S. expected to retreat from its role as a climate leader in the wake of Donald...
by Josh Rudolph | Sep 2, 2016
In July, the Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague ruled against China’s claims to...
by Cindy | Apr 20, 2016
China’s state broadcaster CCTV reported on Sunday that nearly 500 students at Changzhou Foreign...
by Cindy | Apr 18, 2016
According to state television broadcaster CCTV, hundreds of students at Changzhou Foreign...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 21, 2013
As winter approaches, it means the beginning of heavy-smog season in China. Currently, the...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”