The ongoing mass detentions in Xinjiang are accompanied by an intense security and surveillance...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 19, 2019
Last year, leaked plans for “Project Dragonfly,” a China-focused Google search...
by Cindy | Jan 20, 2016
Android mobile users in China and other countries with Internet censorship can now connect to...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms