As a result of President Xi Jinping’s ongoing anti-corruption campaign, there has been a...
by Wu Nan | Mar 20, 2008
Wonder why people in China have been getting so excited over government efforts to reorganize and reduce bureaucracy? A recent post on the popular Daqi BBS provides some stunning insight. Written by a frequent contributer who...
CDT in the News
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’
- The Jamestown Foundation – Chinese Leaders Project Confidence in Self-Sufficiency Amid Post-Pandemic Food Security Concerns
- Protocol – Censored word lists are ‘proprietary assets’ for Chinese big tech
- What’s On Weibo – The Disappearing Emoji on Weibo in Light of June 4
- Clearance Jobs – Biden Tasks Intelligence Community to Answer Wuhan Questions