As a result of President Xi Jinping’s ongoing anti-corruption campaign, there has been a...
by Wu Nan | Mar 20, 2008
Wonder why people in China have been getting so excited over government efforts to reorganize and reduce bureaucracy? A recent post on the popular Daqi BBS provides some stunning insight. Written by a frequent contributer who...
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism