Of the five new arrivals on China’s top Politburo Standing Committee at last month’s...
by Anne Henochowicz | Sep 29, 2016
The Word of the Week comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by...
by Sophie Beach | Apr 27, 2016
At the 19th Party Congress in 2017, five of the seven current Politburo members are expected to...
by Sophie Beach | Aug 10, 2015
The annual confab of China’s top leadership at the Beidaihe seaside resort is always...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 30, 2014
Following the official announcement of a disciplinary investigation into onetime top Hu Jintao...
CDT in the News
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’
- The Jamestown Foundation – Chinese Leaders Project Confidence in Self-Sufficiency Amid Post-Pandemic Food Security Concerns
- Protocol – Censored word lists are ‘proprietary assets’ for Chinese big tech
- What’s On Weibo – The Disappearing Emoji on Weibo in Light of June 4
- Clearance Jobs – Biden Tasks Intelligence Community to Answer Wuhan Questions