Earlier this week, Radio Free Asia reported that police in Xinjiang had killed 17...
by Natalie Ornell | Mar 4, 2014
Reuters reports (via the SCMP) that Russia may have overestimated China’s support of its...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 18, 2014
After a year-long investigation, a United Nations panel handed a report to the UN Human Rights...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China