In an op-ed at The Washington Post, James Palmer attacks the use of China’s achievements in...
by Samuel Wade | Apr 28, 2015
At Vice News, James Palmer describes the ascendancy of China’s Central Commission for...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods