10 people were executed shortly after being publicly sentenced to death in a sports stadium in...
by Josh Rudolph | Mar 18, 2016
A court in Langzhong, Sichuan this week held an outdoor, public mass trial for eight migrant...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 13, 2015
At the New York Times, Edward Wong reports that 27 people who were related to or supported a now...
by Natalie Ornell | Jun 6, 2014
Following a series of deadly attacks attributed to Uyghur extremists, 81 people in China have been...
CDT in the News
- VOA – China Media Directives Reveal Granular Detail of State Censorship
- The Jamestown Foundation – Early Warning Brief: Factional Strife Intensifies as Xi Strives to Consolidate Power
- Politico – China’s crypto ban fuels new U.S. wedge issue
- RFA – Meng Wanzhou Arrest, Return Used as Patriotic Talking Point in Chinese Schools
- Colombo Gazette – Digital autocracy in China: An appraisal