The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. Cyberspace Administration of China notice: 1. Regarding livestreams of the commemorative rally for...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 12, 2015
At Reuters, Michelle Nichols reports the continuation of China’s longstanding practice of...
by Samuel Wade | May 5, 2014
Purported PLA plans for handling a collapse of the North Korean regime have leaked to Japan’s...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 18, 2014
After a year-long investigation, a United Nations panel handed a report to the UN Human Rights...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 5, 2013
South of the 38th parallel, nerves are beginning to tighten over an increasingly hostile North Korea, which in days passed has named the U.S. territory Guam as a potential target for missile attacks and also barred South Korean...
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism