After respective August and September trips to Taiwan by Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar and Under Secretary of State for Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment Keith Krach, the state-run Xinhua News...
One China Principle
by Josh Rudolph | May 23, 2017
In 2009, Taiwan was granted observer status at the United Nation’s World Health Assembly...
by Samuel Wade | Dec 2, 2016
Among the many eyebrows raised since Donald Trump’s election to the U.S. presidency, several...
by Scott Greene | Dec 4, 2011
The Wall Street Journal’s China Realtime Report notes the lack of fireworks during Saturday’s televised presidential debate in Taiwan, the first of three ahead of the election in January 2012, as the three candidates...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo