Below is a list of the most popular essays archived by CDT Chinese in 2016. Many of the most...
by Sophie Beach | May 2, 2016
Protests over the sacking of Ming Pao editor Keung Kwok-yuen have continued, amid concerns over...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 20, 2016
Keung Kwok-yuen, a top editor at Hong Kong’s Ming Pao newspaper, has been fired after the...
by Samuel Wade | Apr 12, 2016
The publication this month of investigations based on the so-called Panama Papers has sparked a...
by Samuel Wade | Apr 6, 2016
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms