About 20 minutes of audio in which a retired Central Party School professor sternly criticizes the state of the Party under Xi Jinping, and declares the current system beyond repair, circulated widely online earlier this month....
by Anne Henochowicz | Dec 7, 2015
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Sophie Beach | Dec 1, 2015
A two-year investigation of J.P. Morgan’s hiring practices found that the bank hired friends...
by Sophie Beach | Apr 28, 2015
In November 2013, the New York Times reported that Bloomberg had killed an investigative report...
by Sophie Beach | Jul 20, 2014
In another report looking into the accumulated wealth of the families of China’s political...
by Sophie Beach | Jun 11, 2014
Simon Montlake and Peter Foster at the Telegraph have uncovered evidence that a charity which...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’