Last month on her QQ Kuaibao account, writer Li Juan shared her memory of a tense experience...
by Samuel Wade | Dec 4, 2013
The Wall Street Journal’s Lorraine Luk and Daisuke Wakabayashi report a long-anticipated...
by Grace | Sep 24, 2013
Following Sheryl Sandberg’s trip to China earlier this month, Beijing announced its decision to...
by Scott Greene | May 16, 2013
China stepped up its rhetoric against the European Union on Thursday, after Brussels threatened to open anti-dumping investigations into Chinese telecom equipment suppliers Huawei and ZTE. From Paul Mozur and Wayne Ma of The...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 2, 2011
Chinese businesses are seen as second only to Russia’s in their readiness to hand out bribes abroad, according to a new survey. Many of the industries in which China is particularly globally active, such as energy, mining...
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern