Citing Tibetan sources, Radio Free Asia reports that a 63-year-old Tibetan monk named Tenga has...
by Samuel Wade | Mar 8, 2016
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Grace | Feb 26, 2016
At CNN, Katie Hunt reports that the Tibet Autonomous Region is closed to all foreign visitors and...
by Grace | Dec 16, 2015
At The Washington Post, Emily Rauhala reports on government efforts to intensify state-led...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 8, 2015
Last week, CCP Secretary of the Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) Chen Quanguo published an essay in...
by Grace | Jul 21, 2014
At the New York Times, Ellen Barry spoke with Lobsang Sangay, head of the exiled Tibetan...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods