Billionaire fugitive tycoon Guo Wengui and President Donald Trump’s former chief strategist Steve...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 2, 2018
After going on a major overseas spending spree in recent years, China’s HNA Group is now facing a...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 25, 2017
Wednesday marked the beginning of Xi Jinping’s second term as China’s top leader, and...
by Josh Rudolph | Jun 23, 2017
Armed with his Twitter and YouTube accounts and a collection of corruption allegations against top...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China