Billionaire fugitive tycoon Guo Wengui and President Donald Trump’s former chief strategist Steve...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 2, 2018
After going on a major overseas spending spree in recent years, China’s HNA Group is now facing a...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 25, 2017
Wednesday marked the beginning of Xi Jinping’s second term as China’s top leader, and...
by Josh Rudolph | Jun 23, 2017
Armed with his Twitter and YouTube accounts and a collection of corruption allegations against top...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods