The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Sophie Beach | Apr 4, 2012
Xu Ming, founder and chairman of the Dalian Shide Group and one of China’s richest people, has been detained. Xu has been linked to Bo Xilai, the recently dismissed former party chief of Chongqing and former Dalian mayor....
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms