September 26, 2014 10:14 PM
aging agriculture air pollution Alzheimer's disease baby girl Beijing Centarian Allowance children chinese business college entrance exam Confucianism corruption cultural heritage cultural preservation demographics economic slowdown education elderly elders families family family planning filial piety forced abortions foreign policy gender imbalance government spending gross domestic product harmonious family health health care Hip-hop household registration housing housing market hukou hutongs one-child policy pensions pollution population population control population growth public health reform relationships retirement Shaanxi Shanghai social security
January 27, 2014 8:16 PM
The China Report on the Development of the Silver Hair Industry revealed that Chinese businesses that provide services and products for the country’s
Parents who have lost an only child prematurely, known as “shidu,” say they are victims of China’s family planning policies
December 27, 2013 12:30 PM
On Friday, Beijing released the 20-page, 60-point ‘CCP Central Committee Resolution Concerning Some Major Issues in Comprehensively
November 16, 2013 5:40 PM
- 94-Year-Old Sues Kids: “I Just Wish I C...
- Breathing New Life Into China’s Pension...
- China’s Hard Long Slog
- Now on Taobao: Outsourced Care for Grandma
- Why China Is Ordering Children to Visit Paren...
- China Beefs Up Elderly Rights Law
- Aging Chinese Face a Bleak Picture
- New Realities Drive Population Policy
- In China, Slowdown Is a Bigger Danger Than Gr...
- Two-Child Policy?
- Online Poll Favors Ending One-Child Policy
- Will China Get Old Before Getting Rich?
- Ancient Morality Text Updated for Young
- Forced Abortion Case Settled for $11,000
- Demography: China’s Achilles Heel
- Ending the One-Child Policy
- The Sick Man of Asia
- The East is Greying