July 20, 2014 6:39 PM
Beijing censorship Chongqing cities corruption Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic development economic growth economic policy economic slowdown economic stimulus plan foreign investment fraud Guangzhou Hangzhou house prices housing housing bubble housing market housing prices inflation Internet censorship investment journalism land land use middle class Ministry of Truth official corruption overheating overseas investment pan shiyi propaganda property property market property prices real estate real estate bubble real estate market redevelopment Shanghai Shenzhen soho china taxes urban development wealth gap weibo wenzhou West Lake zhang xin
September 29, 2013 10:35 PM
After years of stunning growth, China’s real estate market is slowing down. In response to falling prices and decreased demand, cities
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. The name
June 17, 2014 12:51 PM
As of December 17, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Zhou Yongkang Under
December 18, 2013 11:35 AM
- Chinese Cities: “Terrifying Stretches o...
- Beijing Tackles Lack of Affordable Housing
- Death Threats Over Housing Market Reports
- China Watches “Breaking Bad”
- Retail Landlords Facing Rising Vacancies
- Party Officials Launch Property Fire Sale
- 700 Mountains Flattened for New Desert City
- Censorship Vault: Beijing Internet Instructio...
- Chinese Developers Wary at Land Auctions
- Property Investors Rush to “Mini-Hong K...
- China Has Three Biggest Increases In Global O...
- China’s Developers Surge After Interest Rate ...
- Missing Out on a Real Estate Boom
- China Real-Estate Market Rebounds
- Pressure Building on China’s Property S...
- Property Prices See Second Consecutive Drop
- Ministry of Truth: Real Estate Fraud Cover-Up
- Mo Yan Wants to Buy a House in Beijing. Can H...