July 20, 2014 6:39 PM
Anhui Censorship Vault Central Commission for Discipline Inspection Century China Chengdu Chen Hua Chongqing cities corruption debt Gansu Gender discrimination gender equality gender imbalance global economy Gong Aiai Guangzhou Guizhou Hangzhou Hefei Hong Kong house price house prices housing housing bubble housing market housing policies housing prices hukou hutongs imports inflation interest rate Internet censorship investment investments IPO Jiangsu journalism land land price land use Lanzhou Liaoning Li Keqiang local government Malaysia Marxist journalism matchmaking media censorship
September 29, 2013 10:35 PM
After years of stunning growth, China’s real estate market is slowing down. In response to falling prices and decreased demand, cities
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. The name
June 17, 2014 12:51 PM
As of December 17, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Zhou Yongkang Under
December 18, 2013 11:35 AM
- Chinese Cities: “Terrifying Stretches o...
- Beijing Tackles Lack of Affordable Housing
- Death Threats Over Housing Market Reports
- China Watches “Breaking Bad”
- Retail Landlords Facing Rising Vacancies
- Party Officials Launch Property Fire Sale
- 700 Mountains Flattened for New Desert City
- Censorship Vault: Beijing Internet Instructio...
- Chinese Developers Wary at Land Auctions
- Property Investors Rush to “Mini-Hong K...
- China Has Three Biggest Increases In Global O...
- China’s Developers Surge After Interest Rate ...
- Missing Out on a Real Estate Boom
- China Real-Estate Market Rebounds
- Pressure Building on China’s Property S...
- Property Prices See Second Consecutive Drop
- Ministry of Truth: Real Estate Fraud Cover-Up
- Mo Yan Wants to Buy a House in Beijing. Can H...