July 20, 2014 6:39 PM
Beijing bribery censorship Censorship Vault Chengdu Chongqing corruption Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic growth economic slowdown forced demolitions foreign companies foreigners in China foreign investment Gansu gender imbalance government corruption Guangzhou Hong Kong hukou inflation Internet censorship investment journalism Li Keqiang media censorship media conditions middle class Ministry of Truth movies Netizen Voices online public opinion overheating overseas investment police press freedom propaganda real estate Sensitive Words Series Shanghai Shenzhen urbanization wealth gap weibo Wen Jiabao women Xi Jinping Xinhua Zhejiang Zhou Yongkang
September 29, 2013 10:35 PM
After years of stunning growth, China’s real estate market is slowing down. In response to falling prices and decreased demand, cities
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. The name
June 17, 2014 12:51 PM
As of December 17, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Zhou Yongkang Under
December 18, 2013 11:35 AM
- Chinese Cities: “Terrifying Stretches o...
- Beijing Tackles Lack of Affordable Housing
- Death Threats Over Housing Market Reports
- China Watches “Breaking Bad”
- Retail Landlords Facing Rising Vacancies
- Party Officials Launch Property Fire Sale
- 700 Mountains Flattened for New Desert City
- Censorship Vault: Beijing Internet Instructio...
- Chinese Developers Wary at Land Auctions
- Property Investors Rush to “Mini-Hong K...
- China Has Three Biggest Increases In Global O...
- China’s Developers Surge After Interest Rate ...
- Missing Out on a Real Estate Boom
- China Real-Estate Market Rebounds
- Pressure Building on China’s Property S...
- Property Prices See Second Consecutive Drop
- Ministry of Truth: Real Estate Fraud Cover-Up
- Mo Yan Wants to Buy a House in Beijing. Can H...