December 4, 2014 11:25 PM
air pollution anti-Japan protests apec badiucao Beijing CCP CCTV censorship chinese new year constitution democracy Deng Xiaoping diaoyu islands dongguan Drawing the News forced demolitions Gary Locke Great Firewall great leap forward hexie farm history Hong Kong Hong Kong democracy hong kong elections Internet censorship June 4th Liaoning macau Mao Zedong New Citizens Movement Occupy Central official corruption Peking University PM2.5 political cartoons political humor propaganda prostitution re-education through labor River Crabbed rule of law sex Taiwan Tiananmen Square Tibet tigers and flies weibo Xi Jinping Xu Zhiyong Zhou Yongkang
August 22, 2014 1:36 PM
Rebel Pepper (变态辣椒) marks China’s first Constitution Day with a drawing depicting President Xi Jinping with a Pinocchio-like
Beijing has been quieted down in preparation for this week’s APEC summit. Students got an extra holiday, workers were sent home and encouraged
November 7, 2014 12:57 PM
October 24, 2014 2:59 PM
- Drawing the News: Exploratory Error
- Drawing the News: HK Suffrage, Macau Election
- Drawing the News: Junxun Brawl, HK, Chen on I...
- Cartoon on HK Counter-Protests by “Trai...
- Drawing the News: Sweeping Yellow Under the R...
- Drawing the News: The Right to Remain Silent
- Drawing the News: Xi Jinping Orders Lunch
- Drawing the News: Birthday Season
- These Smoggy Days Are Yours and Mine
- Drawing the News: Photoshop Failure and More
- Drawing the News: Rebel Pepper, Xia Yeliang
- Drawing the News: Advantage Beijing Air
- Drawing the News: Evil Kungfu Panda and More
- Carrefour Cozies Up to the Party