As Xi Jinping begins his second term as CCP general secretary and president of the PRC,...Read More
Search Results for: "chinese dream"
Posted by Sophie Beach | Sep 23, 2015
On Tuesday in Seattle, President Xi Jinping delivered a policy speech to an elite group of...Read More
Posted by Anne Henochowicz | Feb 6, 2015
Young Chinese at home and abroad may be outspokenly nationalistic, but that nationalism is...Read More
Posted by Samuel Wade | Dec 23, 2013
At Sinosphere, Mia Li and Bree Feng introduce ten example questions from a new test on how to be...Read More
Posted by Anne Henochowicz | Jul 30, 2013
Last week, Luobowang (“Carrot Net”) invited readers to satirize a public service advertisement in the state-run Global Times [zh]: How did China get strong? Because of the Communist Party. 中国何以强？缘有共产党 The newspaper...Read More
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”