After adjusting family planning rules to allow families to have two children, the Chinese...
by Samuel Wade | Feb 11, 2015
Bloomberg’s Li Hui and Keith Zhai report that while China’s poor often cannot afford...
by Cindy | Jan 23, 2015
China’s National Health and Family Planning Commission announced on Wednesday that the...
by Cindy | Sep 26, 2014
The China Report on the Development of the Silver Hair Industry revealed that Chinese businesses...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 16, 2013
On Friday, Beijing released the 20-page, 60-point ‘CCP Central Committee Resolution...
by Josh Rudolph | Jul 3, 2013
An amended law encouraging adult children to visit their parents went into effect on Monday in China. This legislative action can be seen to reflect the changes that rapid social and economic transformation are having on a...
CDT in the News
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’
- The Jamestown Foundation – Chinese Leaders Project Confidence in Self-Sufficiency Amid Post-Pandemic Food Security Concerns
- Protocol – Censored word lists are ‘proprietary assets’ for Chinese big tech
- What’s On Weibo – The Disappearing Emoji on Weibo in Light of June 4
- Clearance Jobs – Biden Tasks Intelligence Community to Answer Wuhan Questions