After adjusting family planning rules to allow families to have two children, the Chinese...
by Samuel Wade | Feb 11, 2015
Bloomberg’s Li Hui and Keith Zhai report that while China’s poor often cannot afford...
by Grace | Jan 23, 2015
China’s National Health and Family Planning Commission announced on Wednesday that the...
by Grace | Sep 26, 2014
The China Report on the Development of the Silver Hair Industry revealed that Chinese businesses...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 16, 2013
On Friday, Beijing released the 20-page, 60-point ‘CCP Central Committee Resolution...
by Josh Rudolph | Jul 3, 2013
An amended law encouraging adult children to visit their parents went into effect on Monday in China. This legislative action can be seen to reflect the changes that rapid social and economic transformation are having on a...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods