The Word of the Week comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by...
by Anne Henochowicz | Dec 16, 2014
China is becoming increasingly assertive in controlling its Internet borders. At the World...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 9, 2014
News on China’s Internet is restricted by a constant flow of directives from central government agencies, and China’s legions of website editors bear the heavy responsibility of making sure those directives are...
CDT in the News
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’
- The Jamestown Foundation – Chinese Leaders Project Confidence in Self-Sufficiency Amid Post-Pandemic Food Security Concerns
- Protocol – Censored word lists are ‘proprietary assets’ for Chinese big tech
- What’s On Weibo – The Disappearing Emoji on Weibo in Light of June 4
- Clearance Jobs – Biden Tasks Intelligence Community to Answer Wuhan Questions