The Australian Financial Review’s Phillip Cooley reports on discussions between Australia,...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 19, 2016
Since 2009, over 140 Tibetans have self-immolated in protest as authorities have tightened...
by Josh Rudolph | Mar 27, 2015
An International Monetary Fund (IMF) working paper on fiscal policy and income inequality in China...
by Natalie Ornell | Nov 2, 2013
Marketplace’s China correspondent Rob Schmitz reunites with friends and former students he met...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 4, 2013
South China Morning Post’s Tom Holland suggests that Beijing’s faith in urbanization as an economic engine may be misplaced: Urbanisation is not just the centrepiece of new Premier Li Keqiang’s economic...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo