The Australian Financial Review’s Phillip Cooley reports on discussions between Australia,...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 19, 2016
Since 2009, over 140 Tibetans have self-immolated in protest as authorities have tightened...
by Josh Rudolph | Mar 27, 2015
An International Monetary Fund (IMF) working paper on fiscal policy and income inequality in China...
by Natalie Ornell | Nov 2, 2013
Marketplace’s China correspondent Rob Schmitz reunites with friends and former students he met...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 4, 2013
South China Morning Post’s Tom Holland suggests that Beijing’s faith in urbanization as an economic engine may be misplaced: Urbanisation is not just the centrepiece of new Premier Li Keqiang’s economic...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’