Sensitive Words highlights keywords that are blocked from Sina Weibo search results. CDT...
Kim Jong Un
by Samuel Wade | Nov 12, 2015
At Reuters, Michelle Nichols reports the continuation of China’s longstanding practice of...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 18, 2014
After a year-long investigation, a United Nations panel handed a report to the UN Human Rights...
by Josh Rudolph | Jan 29, 2014
Last week, NK News reported that the number of Chinese work visas granted to North Koreans last...
by Melissa M. Chan | Jan 27, 2013
CDT previously reported on the recent “Directive From the Ministry of Truth” that sent out instructions to Chinese journalists to stop reporting on the personal lives of North Korean leaders, with a particular emphasis on Kim...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”