After translating the first half of migrant worker Fan Yusu (范雨素)’s viral biographical essay...
by Josh Rudolph | May 22, 2015
Free expression and literacy advocacy group PEN America this week released the report...
by Grace | May 26, 2014
In an interview with Joyce Lau at the New York Times, The Fat Years author Chan Koonchung...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods