August 18, 2015 11:28 PM
1989 protests 2008 Sichuan earthquake activists air pollution Ai Weiwei Beijing Bo Xilai CCP censorship Chen Guangcheng Chongqing corruption Dalai Lama dissidents food safety freedom of expression Great Firewall Guangdong history Hu Jintao Internet censorship Internet culture Japan Japan relations journalism June 4th Liu Xiaobo Mao Zedong media censorship military one-child policy online public opinion political prisoners political reform press freedom propaganda protests Shanghai sina weibo terrorism Tiananmen Square Tibet Tibet protests U.S. relations Uyghurs water pollution weibo Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Xinjiang
July 7, 2015 8:54 PM
For his latest drawing for CDT, Badiucao reimagines the Cairo Conference meeting in 1943 between Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek, President Franklin
Rebel Pepper responds to Wednesday’s explosion at a Tianjin port warehouse by reimagining the board game Monopoly with a Chinese twist:
August 13, 2015 2:15 PM
In a recent cartoon, Badiucao focuses on two ongoing cases related to the state control of religion in China: the recent announcement of a pending
August 10, 2015 3:18 PM
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Black Friday Portraits
- Drawing the News: Li Xiaolin’s Daddy Is...
- Drawing the News: Human Cranes
- Badiucao (巴丢草): The United Front
- Still in Japan, Cartoonist Rebel Pepper Seeks...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Free Gao Yu
- Cartoonist Badiucao Targeted in Twitter Smear...
- Drawing the News: Bi Fujian’s Last Supper
- Drawing the News: The PX Equation
- Drawing the News: Hu Shuli vs. Guo Wengui
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Little Red App
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Free the Five
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Problem Solved
- Police Shadow Journalists’ Charlie Hebdo Gath...
- Drawing the News: Wo Shi Chali (Je Suis Charl...
- Rebel Pepper: Honoring Constitution Day
- Badiucao (巴丢草): World Internet Conference
- Drawing the News: A Fat Fly’s Appetite