April 14, 2014 12:36 PM
18th party congress anti-Japan protests badiucao Bo Xilai CCTV censorship chengguan Chinese Dream Chongqing corruption Cross-Talk Comics Cultural Revolution diaoyu islands Drawing the News environmental protests food safety forced demolitions freedom of expression Gangnam style hexie farm Huangpu pigs 2013 Hunan Internet censorship Japan June 4th leadership transition lei zhengfu Mao Zedong mo yan netizens official corruption Politburo Standing Committee political cartoons political humor political reform propaganda Rebel Pepper self-immolations Shanghai Shifang Sichuan sina weibo SneezeBloid Tiananmen Square tigers and flies water pollution weibo Xi Jinping Xu Zhiyong Zhou Yongkang
A roundup of online political cartoons from the past two weeks. Click any image to launch the slideshow view. Last Friday, officials in Lanzhou,
In his latest cartoon, Badiucao illustrates the water crisis in Lanzhou, where authorities have warned citizens against drinking tap water after
April 14, 2014 12:22 PM
39 years ago, after spending six years in prison, proud Communist Party member Zhang Zhixin (12/5/1930 – 4/4/1975) was executed
April 4, 2014 12:06 PM
- Badiucao (巴丢草): A Good Man is Going Home
- Drawing the News: Sunflowers and State Funera...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Daily Patrol
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Cao Shunli
- Drawing the News: Know What I’m Saying?
- Badiucao (巴丢草): China’s House of Cards
- Li Joins Xi in Viral Cartoon Celebrity
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：China’s New National Fla...
- Badiucao: (巴丢草): How the Great Firewall Works
- Drawing the News: Sweeping Yellow Under the R...
- Drawing the News: The Ring of Fail
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Love From Her Red Motherland
- Drawing the News: The Right to Remain Silent
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Stuffing Leaks
- Drawing the News: Apology Not Accepted
- Badiucao (巴丢草)： VoldeMao
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Big Tiger
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：The Raft of the Medusa 2013