A comprehensive new report from Scholars at Risk looks at various facets of academic censorship and control in China, and around the world at the Chinese government’s behest. The report examines threats to scholars and...
by Natalie Ornell | Oct 27, 2013
After Peking University expelled its politically outspoken liberal Economics professor, Xia...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 4, 2013
Amid bleak job prospects for many of China’s fresh college graduates, The Economist reports that even an education abroad is no longer the golden ticket it once was: […] Several studies show that sea turtles on average...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms