An August 27 report on overseas Chinese-language news website Bowen Press (博聞社) claimed that Wanda...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 2, 2016
Chinese commercial property developer and entertainment conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group has in...
by Cindy | Nov 5, 2016
Wang Jianlin, the chairman of Chinese real estate and investment firm Dalian Wanda Group, has...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 18, 2013
The Global Times looks at a new report from Hurun and GroupM Knowledge which shows that, amid an...
by Scott Greene | Aug 28, 2012
From investments in energy, property, entertainment and other sectors, David Pierson and Don Lee of The Los Angeles Times report that Chinese firms have been snapping up U.S. assets at a record pace: With U.S. real estate prices...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms