Churches in Wenzhou, Zhejiang, a heavily Christian area, have been required to install...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 12, 2015
As Christians in Zhejiang protest against the forced removal of church crosses, a provincial...
by Josh Rudolph | Jul 31, 2015
A resurgence in cross removals at Christian churches in Zhejiang province has again led Christians...
by Sophie Beach | Mar 25, 2015
A Christian pastor who defended churches in Zhejiang against demolition of their crosses in a...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China