Churches in Wenzhou, Zhejiang, a heavily Christian area, have been required to install...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 12, 2015
As Christians in Zhejiang protest against the forced removal of church crosses, a provincial...
by Josh Rudolph | Jul 31, 2015
A resurgence in cross removals at Christian churches in Zhejiang province has again led Christians...
by Sophie Beach | Mar 25, 2015
A Christian pastor who defended churches in Zhejiang against demolition of their crosses in a...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo