Churches in Wenzhou, Zhejiang, a heavily Christian area, have been required to install...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 12, 2015
As Christians in Zhejiang protest against the forced removal of church crosses, a provincial...
by Josh Rudolph | Jul 31, 2015
A resurgence in cross removals at Christian churches in Zhejiang province has again led Christians...
by Sophie Beach | Mar 25, 2015
A Christian pastor who defended churches in Zhejiang against demolition of their crosses in a...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’