Te-Ping Chen at The Wall Street Journal reports that Chinese state broadcaster CCTV has publicized...
by Samuel Wade | Mar 24, 2015
As Chinese authorities mount a sustained campaign against Western influence in higher education,...
by Natalie Ornell | Nov 2, 2013
Marketplace’s China correspondent Rob Schmitz reunites with friends and former students he met...
by Gao Fei | Jul 22, 2007
The world’s biggest skatepark is in Shanghai, but there are plenty of other places to skateboard in China, including those not designated for skating. Photo credit: From gguillaumee Photo credit: From 2 dogs
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”