March 3, 2014 6:46 PM
air pollution Ai Weiwei Ambassador to China Beijing Chen Guangcheng diplomacy environmental cooperation filtered keywords Guangdong Hillary Clinton human rights conditions Joe Biden Jon Huntsman journalists max baucus Ministry of Foreign Affairs racism self-immolations Sensitive Words Series Sichuan sina weibo Steven Chu Teng Biao Tiananmen U.S. embassy U.S. relations U.S. trade United States weibo Xi Jinping
February 28, 2014 6:11 PM
At ChinaFile, a range of scholars and other observers discuss the racist critiques directed at outgoing U.S. Ambassador Gary Locke in a critique
Reuters reports on outgoing U.S. Ambassador to China Gary Locke’s farewell speech, delivered to a group of Chinese students at a U.S.
February 26, 2014 4:34 PM
Senator Max Baucus, who promised in confirmation hearings “to engage China with eyes wide open,” has been confirmed as the next ambassador
February 6, 2014 12:46 PM
- Baucus Promises Principled Cooperation as Amb...
- Rooted To Toishan: Gary Locke and Edward Wong
- Drawing the News: Xi Jinping Orders Lunch
- Prospective U.S. Ambassador to China Under Sc...
- Rumors Circulate on Gary Locke’s Replac...
- Netizens Bid Adieu to U.S. Ambassador Gary Lo...
- Ambassador Gary Locke Resigns After Two Years
- U.S. Ambassador Locke on Human Rights in Xinj...
- Caution Over Possible Shift in Tibet Policy
- Lew’s Lunch Tab Highlights China Visit
- Ambassador Locke: US ‘Not Trying to Con...
- 87th Self-Immolation, Death of Earlier Protes...
- U.S. Ambassador Visited Tibetans in September
- China Probing Protest Outside U.S. Embassy
- Mona Locke, Untapped at US Embassy in China
- Gary Locke Talks Chen, Drama in China
- Weibo: A Newspaper’s Penance
- Chen Guangcheng Ready to Leave China