February 7, 2014 11:14 AM
2008 Sichuan earthquake Beijing blogs Bo Xilai CCP censorship China's rise climate change corruption Dalai Lama diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic growth food safety Hu Jintao Internet censorship Internet control Japan media censorship migrant workers Ministry of Truth photos press freedom propaganda protests Shanghai sina weibo Tibet U.S. relations United States Uyghurs wealth gap weibo Xi Jinping Xinjiang
May 24, 2013 2:18 PM
Corinne Dillon reports for Fox News that Chinese on the North Korean border in Dandong are “unaware of conditions in the secretive dictatorship”
Last week, NK News reported that the number of Chinese work visas granted to North Koreans last year increased by 17% when compared to 2012: 93,300
January 29, 2014 4:10 PM
China reacted strongly on Friday to a Japanese parliamentary resolution condemning its new air defense identification zone (ADIZ) over the East
December 6, 2013 10:40 PM
- China’s Limited Influence
- Should The U.S. Draw A North Korean Buffer Li...
- North Korea Relations More Complex Than Ever
- North Korean Defectors Find No Safety in Chin...
- North Korea Sends Envoy to Beijing
- North Korea Holds Chinese Fishing Boat For Ra...
- Why is China Still Friends With N. Korea Anyw...
- Korea in Chinese History: Stuck in the Middle
- Kerry’s Visit to China Yields Little Pr...
- Why China Loves ‘The Daily Show’
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场): The Honeymoon
- Did Xi Snub North Korea in Boao Speech?
- Is China Getting Uneasy with North Korea?
- Netizen Voices: Doubts over DPRK “Nucle...
- China and North Korea: No War, No Instability...
- China Condemns North Korean Nuclear Test
- China Calls For UNSC Prudence on North Korea
- N.Korea Trade with China Increases