February 7, 2014 11:14 AM
Africa trade ASEAN censorship China's rise diaoyu islands diplomacy east china sea economic development economic reform environment foreign investment foreign policy hexie farm Hillary Clinton history Hu Jintao Japan Japan relations Jiangsu journalism maritime disputes media media censorship Ministry of Foreign Affairs netizens Netizen Voices North Korea North Korea nuclear North Korea relations People's Liberation Army philippines political cartoons PRC history soft power South China Sea south korea state secrets Sudan Taiwan territorial disputes trade U.S. relations UN United States UNSC weapons exports Wen Jiabao WTO Xi Jinping Zhejiang
May 24, 2013 2:18 PM
Corinne Dillon reports for Fox News that Chinese on the North Korean border in Dandong are “unaware of conditions in the secretive dictatorship”
Last week, NK News reported that the number of Chinese work visas granted to North Koreans last year increased by 17% when compared to 2012: 93,300
January 29, 2014 4:10 PM
China reacted strongly on Friday to a Japanese parliamentary resolution condemning its new air defense identification zone (ADIZ) over the East
December 6, 2013 10:40 PM
- China’s Limited Influence
- Should The U.S. Draw A North Korean Buffer Li...
- North Korea Relations More Complex Than Ever
- North Korean Defectors Find No Safety in Chin...
- North Korea Sends Envoy to Beijing
- North Korea Holds Chinese Fishing Boat For Ra...
- Why is China Still Friends With N. Korea Anyw...
- Korea in Chinese History: Stuck in the Middle
- Kerry’s Visit to China Yields Little Pr...
- Why China Loves ‘The Daily Show’
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场): The Honeymoon
- Did Xi Snub North Korea in Boao Speech?
- Is China Getting Uneasy with North Korea?
- Netizen Voices: Doubts over DPRK “Nucle...
- China and North Korea: No War, No Instability...
- China Condemns North Korean Nuclear Test
- China Calls For UNSC Prudence on North Korea
- N.Korea Trade with China Increases